Tuesday, June 1, 2010

project 6


For this this project at the beginning i used some white noise fading in. When the white noise stops a upbeat drum clip starts, and a bass part that i got from sytrus. Then after a couple of measures i have one of my synths playing it is a sharper bell type sound that cuts over the bass and flows ok with the drum beat . After that clip is over I used my second synth in the same style. This synth sound more breathy and quieter than the first one. The way I end my clip is with the bass. Its not my favorite piece that i have done, but i think its alright, i would like any suggestions to help make this one a little bit better. The first synth consist of sine waves and a svf sound on it, i decided not to use a delay because it was messing up the sound of the song. The second synth is a sine wave and another sharper wave

No comments:

Post a Comment