Monday, June 14, 2010

Revolution



For this what i did was take the chorus and thats how the song starts out. Then i took a line from in the song and put it before the guitar riff. The guitar riff is transposed so it goes from the lower version to the higher version throughout the song. I took two reggae drumbeats and had them switching on and off throughout the song as you can hear. For the vocals i used the whole song original version. Then when there is a break. I decided to used the songs original clip and use some noise to fade back into my rythm. I find that it isn't the best by fr but I think it works out in the end alright and I was satisfied

1 comment:

  1. The parts you wrote are very soft in the mix. It's really hard to hear.
    The guitar part does not fit with this vocal, and the drums are way too busy.

    ReplyDelete